Wlingua S.L. (hereinafter, 'Wlingua'), CIF nº B95698379, located at Calle Buenos Aires 3, Floor 1, Bilbao, Spain 48001, with email: email@example.com, will be responsible for your personal data (hereinafter, the 'Data').
The use of the Wlingua website and application is not directed at minors under 14 years of age, and therefore, they should abstain from providing any information of a personal nature.
Wlingua collects and processes data of a personal nature of users registered in our courses.
Thereby, Wlingua obtains and uses IP data and other identifiers provided by the device from which you browse our website or applications at the same time as collecting the data that you provide us at the time of registration as a 'User' of Wlingua. We also collect data when you request a diploma or make a payment.
In the event that you have registered on our website and / or our Applications, the purposes for which we will handle your Data of a personal nature are:
- To manage registration and user preferences within the registered user area, as well as to provide you with the services our website and / or our application that you have requested. The legitimizing basis that enables Wlingua to handle your data for the present purpose is your request for registration.
- To create a diploma in the name of the user. At the time of requesting the diploma, the student can denote the name which will be included on the diploma. The legitimizing basis that enables Wlingua to handle your data for the present purpose is your request for a diploma.
- To register completed purchases. When you complete the purchase of one of our plans, we collect the email and name provided in the payment gateway. At no time do we collect banking or credit card information nor do we even have access to them.
- To ensure the proper use of our services and products by preventing illicit uses or those contrary to our policy and values from being carried out which can ultimately end with the termination of your account as a registered user. The legitimizing basis for such treatment comes from Wlingua’s observance of certain legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in protecting our services and products.
- The data collected to allow registration on our website or applications will be retained as long as your account is not cancelled.
- The data collected to manage your user preferences will be retained as long as you do not oppose such treatment.
- The data collected for the creation of a diploma on our website or applications will be retained as long as your account is not cancelled.
- The data collected when making a purchase is retained indefinitely as we have a legal obligation to save this data.
- That data collected and processed to ensure the good use of our service and products will be retained until the corresponding verification action has been completed.
In general, when you unsubscribe as a registered user of Wlingua, we eliminate all of the information that we have available of yours. We will, however, retain data of a purely statistical nature, all of which is anonymous.
We do not share your personal data with third party companies unaffiliated with Wlingua.
We attach great importance to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Accordingly, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures as well as industry standard technology to protect your data from unauthorized access, illegal treatment, accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
The security measures that we use are designed to provide a level of security protection appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data. When you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the Services, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone and that you use a unique password for our Services. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions made using your name and password.
Wlingua respects your rights to privacy and data protection. Below is a summary of your rights with respect to the personal data that Wlingua manages:
- Wlingua provides you with the tools to access, review, or update your personal data at any time through your account. If you wish to request the deletion of your personal data, you can do so by contacting us.
- You can oppose the handling of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, or request that it be transmitted to a third party. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us.
- You have the right to choose not to receive the marking communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by using the subscription cancellation option contained in the communication you receive or by updating your profile.
- Similarly, if we collect and process your personal data on the legal basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of any processing that we have carried out before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data completed on the legal bases of processing independent of consent.
- You have the right to file a claim with a data protection control agency regarding our obtaining and processing your personal data.
We respond to all requests that we receive from people wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance to the applicable data protection laws.
The party responsible for the processing of your personal data is Wlingua.
Important Note: This document is a translation and its contents are exclusively informative. The only document which is legally valid is the version of the same content at: /es/privacidad.html